viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Masotherapist for the win 👌👌

Yeah, I study social work, I know... BUT!! I don't wanna work in that discipline all my life, because the job of the social worker is very very stressfull, and I don't wanna compromise my own wellfare with a work that isn't my passion.

I wanna spend my summer time learning Masotherapy (massage therapy) with a friend called Rachid (I say to him "Rancid"). This is the plan: we wanna search a course (not to expensive) to learn the basic knowledges about that technique. Later we are going to practice each other the techniques that we learn at the day with the benefit that I trust in him (and Rancid trust in me too).

Resultado de imagen para masaje a un hombre rubio
me doing a massage to Captain Emo (https://de-tan-nuevo-no-es.blogspot.com/)
I want to work outdoors because of that I could earn more money and know a lot of different places. Also I going to charge different prices 'cause there are a lot of styles and techniques of massages like:
  1. Japanise massage (also you can see a older post in my blog http://inmusasveritas.blogspot.com/2018/10/japan-experience.html)
  2. Swedish massage
  3. Lomi-Lomi massage (Hawaiian massage)
  4. Thai massage 
  5. And the massage technique that I will invent
Resultado de imagen para massage the simpsons
Cesar's massage at the simpsons!!!


If you follow my blog, or any of my other social medias, can I give you a little discount about the $23.000 that is the middle point in terms of the price of a masotheraphy session.

Evidence
Any question send me a message to the inbox. ($10.000 friendly price)


Thanks for reading, stalker!!

1 comentario:

  1. Having these massage sessions is what I need to complement football. I am pleasantly surprised by you and by Rachid. Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar