sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2018

A postgraduate degree for Chepo (Sad post alert)

Well, the question about if I want to take a postgraduate degree program or something similar makes me feel very uncomfortable because, first of all, I can not stop thinking about that a postgraduate course is very expensive for me and my family, and if I want to live the "postgraduate experience" I must have some work for make some money and pay a little diploma. Get into a debt is not an option (not if I only get 600k or less).

But is true, obviously I thinked in take a postgraduate experience some in my life. The desire for continue with another study (related or no with social work) born someday when I was waiting a friend whose was pee in a New Facso bathroom. He taked so much time in him issue (as always) that I bored a lot and I began to read the posters on the wall. In some of that posters was this seductive proposition: 

Looks very bad, but was the only picture that I found :D

Gerontology is a field that studies old age in its biological, social, economic, cultural, etc. dimensions. I don't know why i'm interested in that kind of studies, but I suppose that the explanation is related with my experiencience with third age people, a very sad experience fullty of poverty, disabilities, and work far of their homes because the retirements are a bad joke in all of their senses.


I'm afraid that the old age of mine be the worst part of my life, and I want to know how to help people in that condition, at least could help some of my familiar in a difficult situation. Anyway, y want to live ninety years old Ahaahah, but live well, with all my senses in a optimum state, that's the important thing. 

I leave you a song (sad song) that evidences one of the problems that we live in Chile today, -and surely also in the world-, when we get older:


Bye 😭

1 comentario:

  1. I also want to be in top condition at 90 years old, and compete in football tournaments hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar