viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Tumblr Guy

Tumblr, my dear Tumblr. I have this social network about three years ago, and it is one of the few that I have not deleted (yet). When I have free time, I check Tumblr once a day, and when I'm stressed out by the university, I check it even more to evade my sad teenage reality.

In this social network, after registering and creating a blog, you can share music, images, videos, gifts, text and links of all kinds. The idea of having a Tumblr is to follow other people who share content of your interest. I, for example, follow some art and music blogs or people who follow my Tumblr (in reward).

Tumblr's company logo
One thing to keep in mind is that in 2012 Tumblr had 46.2 million blogs, which shows the great activity that this social media had only five or six years ago (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumblr)

One of the reasons why I like Tumblr is because very few people visit it today, which allows me to share everything i want without worrying about what others will think about it (F*** others).

Example of a Tumblr dashboard

I really like the space of "apparently" privacy that I have achieved in this social media. As I have talked so much about Tumblr, I send to all my fans the link of mine if you want to visit it http://payasobob.tumblr.com/

Don't send ask :D

3 comentarios:

  1. it's a very rare social media jajaja I think that i would enjoy it a lot if i had it, but i don't need more social media because a haven't deleted the others. Good look with your privacy!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never used tumblr in my life, only I have heard speaking about it, but many people use it! I feel old:( haha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. the same for me. I don't know what is tumblr. It sounds good for hear some music

      Eliminar