viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

(´・ω・`) Japan experience (´・ω・`) 日本

Japan, a really distant place of Puente Alto, a island in the middle of the Pacific ocean, with a mystic culture for visit. Why visit Japan, the place of Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bomb? Don´t let you deceive. Japan is really the bomb!!

My interest of visit Japan was born in the middle of a night with my friends. Some of them told me "you're insane, that's a lot of money to go there", "keep talking (sarcastic expression)", "yeah, César, shure" 👍👍👍. I was'n lose heart with this very positive words.

Like Martin Luther King said: "I have a dream...",

Resultado de imagen para japanese martin luther king
nani?

"and that dream is spend my time with yourselves in this island, at least for a month".

Why i'm so obsessed with Japan? What I want to find there? At the first time, I want to see a sumo's fight in the center of Tokio (what a wonderful view), because I don't really know to much about the "national sport of Japan".

Resultado de imagen para sumos
Two sumos fighting in a rikishi
Also, I want to visit the Ghibli Museum, because a really like the films that was make in this studio (films like Ponyo, The wind raises, Howl's moving castle, etc.)

Resultado de imagen para museo ghibli
Totoro ❤👀


And if I could, I want to convert myself in a ninja and stay living in Japan until I die .

Dreams are dreams, and I don't have any money to satisfy them (God!, I'm only a poor twenty two years old guy). Sayonara 😁

1 comentario:

  1. Very interesting Cesar, I hope that you could fulfill your dream of visiting Japan!

    ResponderEliminar