sábado, 20 de octubre de 2018

Maquinaria Festival 2011 💀💀

When I was fourteen years old, I supplicate to my momma for a ticket to the Machinery Festival of 2011, because I was (still I are) a grunge little boy, and I wasn't wanna lose Alice in Chains (first visit in Chile) and Chris Cornell (RIP) together in the same concert.


I, my mother and a friend (Bryan) prepare to that great day, where there were also bands like Faith No More and Megadeth (that really liked to me too)

Resultado de imagen para maquinaria festival chile 2011
Line up of that beautiful concert (I went to the first day)

The day was very intense and beautiful from beginning to the end, but I want to talk about the most powerfull moment of the day. When I and my companions go to watch Chris Cornell concert, I was thinking "He will never ever wanna play a song of Temple of the Dog.

Temple of the Dog was a band that Chris Cornell do with Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam vocalist), and I really like the song called "Hunger Strike". I liked so much that song, that even I played with my friends in the school (with a very bad voices either).

"Life gives you surprises, susprises gives you the life" says the chilean proverb.

Here is the record of that unforgettable moment (I almost cry 😢😢)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRT0Umd-PuU

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow, César!! You saw incredibles bands in the same moment!! Mike Patton is my favourite (although the best is freddy mercury hahahah). "Life gives you surprises, susprises gives you the life"....i recommend you to hear "pedro navaja" of Rubén Blades.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. already I listened that song, is really good, but i prefer the version of La Pozze Latina. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtiBl_XYR_g

      Take care, Gabo Knight HAHAHA :D

      Eliminar
  2. That's a good story. I don't like that music but I know how it feels to listen loved-music-bands in the same moment!

    ResponderEliminar