miércoles, 29 de julio de 2015

Gianni Bella

At he first time, I want to say that this isn't my favorite song of all times, but is the last song that i liked so much. This song was created by the italian artist Gianni Bella, I'm talking about the song Called "Non si può morire dentro", or in Spanish know as "De amor ya no se muere". This song, bring to market in 1976, talk about of a man who thinks that her girlfriend has another relation with another man and her don't want to say to the man what her feel about this hypothetical "another man". Both sexes brokes and the girl "looks happy", and the man is so very sad, who feels "dead" because he really loves her girlfriend, but she don't love him.
I like this song firstly because my grandmother "Gloria" listen this song about 40 years ago, and put it this song when i was a little (VERY little) child, and about 5 weeks I listen this song in the "Radio Imagina" (88.1 Fm in Chile), and me heart stop 1 second. The voice of Gianni Bella freeze my heart and almost cry. Actually I hear this song when I finish with my girlfriend (Not True),or when I'm sad to make more powerful the effect of the sadness (So Emo).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWhsZsQgQTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWhsZsQgQTg Here is. :(
      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

5 comentarios:

  1. hahahah I used to hear Radio Imagina hahahahahahaha Your post made me laugh a lot, because I know all the lyrics of the songs that Radio plays. And when you say you heard this song when you broke with your girlfriend LOL hahahaha. take care :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have played it three times, thanks for the memories jajajaaj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG!!!! I can´t believe it! It's classic song when some friend break the relationship hahaha!
    Xoxo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wn this song is very good, i remeber to listen always when i was a child. take care :)

    ResponderEliminar