miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

A Special Artist (For Me)

One of my favorite artists of my youth was born in United States. She is musician, dancer, songwriter, businesswoman and a icon of fashion around the world, specially in the 80's and 90's.
I talk about Madonna.  I don't wanna talk about her biography, but I wanna talk about my favorite songs of her, my favorite albums and what I feel with her music.
The first song that I heard of Madonna was "Holiday". This song apper in his fist homonymous album, joined together to others famous songs like "Lucky Star" or "Borderline", and when I hear it, I turn completely crazy. I dance all the day (without talent, obviously) and i feel more happy.
I like specially one version of a album called "The Immaculate Collection". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz_XsYNTlN0 here is (the first song).

Madonna, across the years, was become in a sexual symbol, in favour of gay community, but not only for this movement. is in 1994 when Madonna bring to market my favorite album of her, called "Bedtime Stories". I like exactly all the songs, specially "Survival", "Secret", Human Nature and "I'd Rather Be Your Love". i consider it a very sexual album, with a sexy music, and the most sad at the same time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Volw-UP14&list=PLv3Cbv1C43vt62pG-21tMJs2tc5v3LTrr .
                                             Enjoy!
                                

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario