viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

All we need is crafts!!

Yeah, all we need in social work is craft techniques. That's not true, but we REALLY need it some classes in wish some proffesors teach us how to make an interesting presentation with or without a powerpoint (yeah, when I say that we need a course about crafts techniques, I also refer to visual techniques).

Social work is a very complete career. In five years, we have classes about everything (Feminist, cualitative and cuantitative techniques, history and approaches of social work, and an endless etc.). The other day, a teacher that I don't TKM so much, say to us: "I don't want that you (lazy asses) make the final presentation of the course with the tradicional powerpoint"

Now the miss hates powerpoints, but she never did something different in the whole career (shame on you!)
When she said that, I thinking: "that's all that I needed, thank you for the consideration in the final stressful period of the year (with one evaluation per day). Yeah, I'm beeing sarcastic. I hated her!! Never ever somebody teached us to do something apart of the famous powerpoints (not even teached  us to do a decent powerpoint too). I don't know how to do a painting, not even a needlework, not even an acting, not even a song, I'm such a mess. But I'm not the only mess in social work (I'm the best mess in social work hahaha (what a lie)). Why not teach us how to do some crafts or beauty kind of visual presentations? my hypothesis is that this university has a lot of dollars in her pocket, despite saying otherwise.

"Ennio Vivaldi crying with a hundred million dollars in her pocket"
Why not spend a little money on the initiative that I propose? I know there are some CFGs that could teach us something about this, but I want that the craft course be an obligatory class in our career (I'm always one step ahead of your criticisms, stalkers). Goodbye, and contact me if you want to support the cause.

1 comentario:

  1. I really hate when teachers ask you things that they never do. And I hate when they are really boring and ask you to be creative! (and with no time to do it )

    ResponderEliminar