miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

Favorite Website

firstly, the music is my favorite pastime (well, when i have time), for this i have to listen a lot of differents styles, and the propitious website for this work is www.youtube.com.
This wonderful site is perfect to me because in him i can search the majority of the bands and albums what i hear in the conversations with my friends, or that i read in the many blogs specialized in the “art of the muses”.
When i was going to the school, after from this, with the headphones in my ears, i listen hours and hours of my favorites artists, like Charly García, La Polla Records, Led Zeppelin, in anothers. My father, when i was seven years, show me this page, that i used for many things apart of listen music, like make my homeworks, see funny videos, documentals, movies (subtitled), or simply surprise me with anyone thing that youtube shows me. thank you for the website, Dad!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi César, I´m Javier. How are you man? I also like so much the music, is a really, I believe that music, as Schopenhauer said, is the only way to relieve the pain, and another kind of unpleasant things. You should hear Suede, one of my favorite band. Good bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi !!!
    I wrote about youtube.com too, i'ts a very good website. And sometimes I listen Led Zeppelin on this page. See you!!

    ResponderEliminar