miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

Favorite Place to Eat

when i was a little child (approximately ten years old), i live in Pirque,a community close to Puente Alto. In the holidays with my family, after to lunch, we go to one of my favorites places to eat, that site is called "El Rincón". in this site we can order hamburgers (the most bigger that i see), 3 tipes of pizza (and also a vegetarian option), differents comish pasty (with or without cheese, with cow meat or not...), and a lot of drinks, like Coca cola, Sprite, Pepsi, Coffe (cappuccino, mocaccinom, normal), milk (white or with chocolate), water (that was free), and finally tea (green tea, red tea, etc.).
In that local, the service is friendly and fast, the order arrived about a thirty  minutes late, and my favorite food was the famous "Churrasco", specifically the "Churrasco Italiano", that consist in bovine meat, combined with tomato, avocado, mayonnaise and also ketchup, all this inside two pieces of bread. the most part of the time, i drink one big glass full of  Pepsi. 
Now, in the university, and far away from this magic place called Pirque, i really miss the food, but more than this, i miss the company of my family in that restaurant...

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cesar, I love the Italian churrasco too, but now I'm trying to left the fast food so maybe I never can eat another at least for this months :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello man, ¿how are you? With All that you said, now I have a lot of hungry, maybe im gonna buy a "churrasco italiano" when the class finish at 7:30

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cesar. With you story I start to have hungry and now I want a churrasco italiano, but I can't eat it :c Well, take care :)

    ResponderEliminar